Top 5 Rewind Articles of 2014
by Vicki Wrona, PMP
In our last post we introduced you to #1 – #5 of our “Best of 2014” articles. These are the most read articles of the year as determined by you, our readers.
In 2014 we had a lot of interest in articles published in previous years – which we refer to as “rewind” articles! We are very pleased to share the top five highest-ranked rewind articles of 2014:
5. Preparing for a Transition from Public Service to Private Sector by Alan Malinchak
4. Take a Break and Have a Laugh by Karey Rees
3. Learning from a Fly on the Wall by Dr. Gerald Mulenburg
2. Project Management: The Ultimate Transferrable Skill by Kathy Martucci, PMP
1. Elements of Portfolio Management by Kathy Martucci, PMP
We hope you found these timeless lessons useful in your endeavors! Thanks again for your readership, and please feel free to engage with these articles –sharing your experiences, feedback and fresh ideas– in the comments section under each article. We, too, are on the path of continuous improvement!