PMP® and CAPM® Pass-Rate Success
Forward Momentum’s classroom sessions have a verified 91.7% first-time pass rate –compared to an industry average of 74% – and our current first-time pass rate for the pre-recorded class is 97%! This may be attributed to the fact that participants can listen to any section multiple times, or because those who take a class in this format are self-motivated. Whatever the reason, we’d like to contribute to your success. See what students are saying about Forward Momentum’s classes.
Flexibility: The Best Training Method for You
You choose the way you learn best, as well as the best way to meet your demanding schedule:
Throughout your certification journey, we are there with you, ready to provide assistance and support. This can include any or all of the following, as desired:
- Review your PMP® application experience descriptions to ensure that they meet PMI’s requirement for information and format, decreasing the chance that the application will be returned by PMI.
- One-on-one coaching, if needed, throughout the study process. This can occur over email, phone call, or webcon support, at a time agreed by the instructor and you. Times can include business hours, evenings, or weekends, depending on your needs.
- Determine a customized study plan for you, based on your life and scheduling constraints.
PMP® and CAPM® Course Materials
The PMP® and CAPM® courses include the following materials. The virtual class includes all course materials plus access to recordings. The pre-recorded class includes all course materials, recordings, plus one-on-one mentoring.
Course materials include everything needed to pass the exam, including:
- Forward Momentum/s exclusive PMP® student manual with examples, tips, and exercises
- Over 700 online practice test questions
- PMBOK® Guide bundle
- Detailed PMP® reference cards
- Our digital Knowledge Locker study tool
Check out our free white paper covering PMP application and exam tips.
For additional information on the PMP® and CAPM® courses, please visit our course description list.
PMP® and CAPM® Live Dedicated On-Site or Virtual Class:
Class cost is $1750 per person. Contact Vicki Wrona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 972.489.2029 to schedule a class or to see if you qualify for a discount.
PMP® and CAPM® Pre-Recorded Class:
Click the Buy Now button below to purchase the pre-recorded class using PayPal for
$1750 $950 for a limited time. Upon payment, your course materials will be bundled and shipped to the address you provide with the payment, and you will receive an e-mail with login information for the recordings.
Click here to ask questions about the certification class or to see if you qualify for a discount.