Top Articles of 2014 #1-5
by Vicki Wrona, PMP
In our last post we introduced you to #6 to #10 of our “Best of 2014” articles. These are the most read articles of the year as determined by you, our readers.
We now bring you our highest-ranked articles of 2014:
5. Capacity Planning and Project Portfolio Management by Kathy Martucci, PMP
4. See Time in a Useful Way by Bill Flury
3. Annoying Conference Call Behaviors by Karey Rees
2. Negotiating with Difficult People by Karen Smith, MBA, PMP
1. The World’s Most Reliable PDA by Bill Flury
We hope you found these timeless lessons useful in your endeavors! Thanks again for your readership, and please feel free to engage with these articles –sharing your experiences, feedback and fresh ideas– in the comments section under each article. We, too, are on the path of continuous improvement!