Further down on this page are a list of webinar recordings that Vicki Wrona has presented. If you are interested in other good, free webinars beyond Vicki’s sessions, please check out the following:
- PDU OTD – Professional Development Unit Of The Day. This site has a calendar of a number of free webinars led by presenters they have vetted. Each day, there are numerous topics listed, so you can pick sessions that interest you. Sessions support PMs, BA, and Agile professionals.
- The Great IT Professional – Great Pro hosts a free webinar on most weekdays on a variety of topics around leadership, PM, agile, digital transformation, cybersecurity, architecture, application development, business requirements, and more. Live webinars are free and recordings can be accessed by paying an annual fee. (Watch for discounts.) Their home page shows the latest webinars by topic, or click on “live webinars” in the top menu to view upcoming webinars, or click on “our speakers” to view webinars by speaker (including me).
- PMTA – Project Management Training Alliance hosts a free monthly webinar. In addition, all prior webinar recordings are available for free.
Project Management Training Alliance
No membership is required, and all recordings are free.
The Great IT Professional
Daily live webinars are free, membership is required for recordings. All of Vicki’s recorded webinars can be found here.
- Don’t Punish Your Top Performers!
- How To Manage Your Time, Energy, and Priorities
- Negotiating with Strong Stakeholders
- Creating an Accountability Culture on Your Projects
- 5 Tips to Increase Adaptability Personally, Professionally, and on Projects
- 6 Tips for Successful Teleworking
- 5 Tips to Avoid Echo Chambers and Post-Truths While at Work
- Making Teleworking and Virtual Teams Work
- Risk Management: Decreasing Those Pesky Problems on Your Project!
- Taking Charge of Organizational Change
- Effective Learning Programs: Everything I Need to Know I Learned in High School
- Surviving the Chaos of Change
- Asking the Right Questions
- Managing Multi-Generational Teams
- Overcoming Organizational Dysfunction: Using Project Management to Get Work Done
- Virtual Presentation Power!
- Managing Difficult Personalities
- Project Recovery: Digging Yourself Out