Are you Challenged by the Following?
- How do I achieve my organization’s goals?
- How do I gain executive buy‐in?
- How do I attract, engage and retain employee talent?
Contact Us Today!
Vicki Wrona, MBA, PMP
President, Forward Momentum, LLC
Key Company Facts
Forward Momentum, LLC, is a privately held small woman-owned business that has operated since 2000 and is registered and current on SAM (System for Award Management).
Company Name: Forward Momentum, LLC
Mailing Address: 19701 Bethel Church Rd, Suite 103-315, Cornelius, NC 28031
Unique Identifier: D4GHUJ79V9A9
Company Status: Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), PMTA® Certified Training Provider, Registered and Current in SAM
Clients Trained: >45,000
– Instructor-Led Classroom (ILT)
– Virtual Classroom (vILT)
– Web Based Training (WBT)
– Blended or Hybrid Approach
Accessibilities: Rigorous 508 Compliance testing using DHS Certified Trusted Testers
PMP®Exam Prep: >6,000 Trained
First-Time PMP® Pass Rate: 99% (PMI® target is 74%)
Off The Shelf Courses: >60
About Forward Momentum
Forward Momentum, LLC is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) specializing in instructional design services, custom learning solutions, and project management training/consulting for commercial, government, and non-profit organizations. Since 2000, Forward Momentum has grown to develop, manage, and deliver award-winning Instructor-Led Training (ILT), virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT), eLearning, and blended learning programs physically on five (5) continents and virtually to all seven (7) continents. Our eLearning is rigorously tested by DHS Certified Trusted Testers for Accessibility and is Section 508 compliant.
To date, we have trained over 40,000 people, including over 6,500 on the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam preparation. We can blend topics from our 60+ available courses to create the training you want at off-the-shelf prices. We combine real-world experience with practical application of best practices to deliver engaging learning that makes a difference for the person and the organization. We co-developed the innovative blended learning PMP® exam preparation program that earned PMI’s Professional Development Product of the Year award in 2007 and Perspectives Program of the Year in 2009.
As a boutique firm, we pride ourselves on our responsiveness and dedication to understanding your business, analyzing your learning and development needs, and driving efficiencies and growth. Visit www.forwardmomentum.net or email [email protected] to learn how our approach can optimize your learning experience, improve your processes, or empower your team.
541519– Other Computer-Related Services
541611– Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541618– Other Management Consulting Services
611420– Computer Training
611430– Professional and Management Development Training
611691– Exam Preparation and Tutoring
A Few of Our Successes
- Completed multi-year Job Task Analysis (336 tasks).
- Completed 203.75 hours of instructor-led and eLearning curriculum design & development for large Federal Government agency.
- Produced 41 hours of accessible eLearning, as tested/verified by DHS certified Trusted Testers for Section 508 compliance.
- Co-developed innovative blended learning program earning PMI’s Professional Development Product of the Year Award.
- Created processes & templates to decrease Federal Agency long-term planning cycle from 2 years to 3 months on approx. 200 projects annually.
- Provided speakers ranked as #1 or #2 most downloaded recordings 2016-2021 for a leader in online PDUs.
- Recommended one streamlined curriculum for large State Government by completing gap analysis (383 hours of training, 33 courses, 491 files).
- Updated & delivered annual 5-month Project Management Mentoring Program for large State Government; led 4 years.
- Designed / developed custom curriculum in a variety of industries.
- PMP® certification exam preparation learners achieve 99% first-time pass rate vs. industry average of 74%.
- Selected to serve on PMI’s committee to write & review the PMBOK® Guide 4th edition.
- Instructional Design services, including Job Task Analysis, Needs Analysis, Gap Analysis, Curriculum Design and Development
- Off-The-Shelf & Custom Development & Delivery
- Classroom (ILT), Virtual (vILT), eLearning, Blended Learning Solutions that are Section 508 Compliant
- Over 60 Available Off-the-Shelf Courses & Workshops in Project Management, PM Certification, Leadership, Communication, Professional Skills
- Learning Strategy Road Map
- Expert Classroom & Virtual Facilitators for Classes, Meetings & Conferences
- Learning Design, Implementation & Management
- eBooks, White Papers, Blogs & Templates
PMI®-Based Project Management Training in the Classroom, Virtual Classroom or Self-Paced:
Forward Momentum has developed a catalog of off-the-shelf training courses to learn and practice project management skills. In addition to PMP®Certification Exam Prep courses, topics include: “Practical Project Management for Today’s Complex World,” “Project Triage: Rescuing Troubled Projects,” “Managing Organizational Change,” “The PMO: Developing & Leading the Project Delivery Organization,”“Overcoming Organizational Barriers to Unlock the Value of Project Management”and more. Please refer to Forward Momentum’s Course List for a full list of courses.
Professional Development & Leadership Skills Training:
Forward Momentum has developed a catalog of instructor‐led courses that address areas of leadership, professional development, business skills and communication skills. These courses target improving organizational performance. Topics include: “Leadership Lessons That Work,” “Results-Oriented Communication,” “Dealing with Difficult People,” “Developing High Performance Teams,” “Facilitation Skills,” “Business Writing for Results” and more. Please refer to Forward Momentum’s Course List for a full list of courses.
STRATEGIC CONSULTING AND MENTORING
- Project Management: Coaching and Mentoring, Rescuing Projects and Establishing PMOs
- Instructional Design, including Job Task Analysis, Skills Gap Analysis and Curriculum Design / Development
- Learning Strategy Road Map
- White Papers, Blogs and Templates
- Project and Program Management: Performance, Coaching and Mentoring
- Expert Classroom and Virtual Facilitators for Classes, Meetings and Conferences
- Blended Learning Design, Implementation and Management
Forward Momentum provides hands-on expertise in managing all-sized projects, programs, classes, meetings and conferences.
The Forward Momentum Team
Forward Momentum Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs) and PMI®-certified project managers provide on‐site management and/or support while at the same time ensuring that each member of the client project team becomes more effective for future success. Forward Momentum’s attention to detail and personal approach has helped many organizations reach their goal of increasing organizational project management sophistication by equipping employees with the skills and knowledge to practically and effectively approach complex, cross‐functional projects in an orderly fashion.
Forward Momentum senior consultants are also able to step in to provide the interventions needed to methodically rescue projects that are in danger or to help establish consistent practices through a Project/Program Management Office.