by Vicki Wrona, PMP
Drumroll please! It’s that time of year again where we bring you our “Best Of” articles from the prior year. These articles are the most read articles of 2014 as determined by you, our readers.
There were so many popular posts last year, this year our “top 10” actually includes 11 articles!
Here they are:
10. Talent Management: Designing the Employee Experience by Rob Zell
9. Can Project Portfolio Management Succeed Without a Project Office? by Kathy Martucci, PMP
8. Managing a Successful Holiday Season by Karen Smith, MBA, PMP
7. (TIE!) Unlocking the Value of Project Management by Vicki Wrona, PMP
7. (TIE!) Goal Analysis in 5 Simple Steps by Dot Young
6. Tangible Benefits of a Well-Defined Process by Bill Flury
We hope you enjoy reading the timeless lessons offered as much as we enjoyed compiling the list. Our next post will bring you the articles ranked 1 through 5.