by Vicki Wrona, PMP
In our last post we introduced you to #5-#10 of our “Best Of” articles from last year. Our “Best Of” articles are the most read articles of 2012 as determined by you, our readers. We now bring your our top five articles. These top articles contains topics that are relevant and worth a revisit.
You may notice that this year’s list has some returning favorites. Some of these articles are part of a series which made it to the top article list in 2011 as well as 2012. Those messages are popular indeed!
Here are the articles that rank 1st through 5th of the top 10 articles for 2012:
1. Planning for Your Organization’s PeopleSoft Implementation by Kathy Martucci, PMP. This article is part of a series that ranked in the top 10 posts of 2011 as well. A great read, for sure!
2. Annoying Office Behavior by Vicki Wrona, PMP
3. Get A Clue: Using Context in Your Meeting (or Cocktail Party) by Karen Smith, PMP. This article is part of a series and is a great read on communication.
4. Managing Projects with Limited Authority by Lana Boiko, PMP
5. Project Manager and the Business Analyst: Who’s Who? by Karey Rees