by Vicki Wrona, PMP
It’s that time of year again where we bring you our “Best Of” articles from the prior year! These articles are the most read articles of 2012 as determined by you, our readers. These articles are relevant and worth a revisit. We hope you enjoy reading the timeless lessons offered as much as we enjoyed compiling the list.
You may notice that this year’s list has some returning favorites. Some of these articles are part of a series which made it to the top 10 list in 2011 as well as 2012. Those messages are popular indeed.
Here are the articles that rank 6th through 10th of the top 10 articles for 2012:
6. Tips for Running Great Meetings by Vicki Wrona, PMP
7. PMO-How Do We Establish One? by Bruce Beer, PMP. This article is part of a series that ranked in the top 10 posts of 2011 as well. A great read, for sure!
8. Some Basic Truths About Uncertainty by Dr. Gerald Mulenburg, PMP
9. Managing Projects Through Requirements by Kathy Martucci, PMP
10. Missing Dimensions of Project Management by Dr. Gerald Mulenburg, PMP
Our next post will list the articles that rank 1 through 5. Happy reading!