by Vicki Wrona, PMP
In our last post, we wrapped up our “Best of 2016” series of articles. These are the most-read articles of the year as determined by you, our readers.
In 2016, several articles from previous years (which we refer to as “rewinds”) found a fresh new audience. We’re proud to share the top five highest-ranked rewind articles of 2016 below:
5. Negotiating With Difficult People: We Have a Hostage Situation by Karen Smith, PMP
4. Tangible Benefits of a Well Defined Process by Bill Flury
3. Projects, Projects Everywhere: A Project Portfolio Management Approach by Kathy Martucci, PMP
2. Goal Analysis White Paper by Dot Young
1. Is There a Metaphor for Project Management by Dr. Gerald Mulenburg
We hope these timeless lessons are useful in your future endeavors! We thank you for your readership, and hope you’ll find time to engage with these articles – sharing your experiences, feedback, and fresh ideas– in the comments sections. Like all of you, we are also on the path of continuous improvement!