At Forward Momentum, we engage the student the way he or she learns best, from the first point of contact to the continuous feeding of their intellectual curiosity with various resources. Whatever the preference, our goal remains focused: make learning engaging … so the material will resonate with the student … so results are achieved.
Forward Momentum offers various off-the-shelf learning tracks to help you accomplish your goals.
- Practical, Hands-On Project Management
- Project Management Certification
- Leadership & Professional Skills
- Seminars or Individual Modules
Everyone has different needs and a different way in which they learn.
- Some students may need to learn a new skill or refine an existing one.
- Some prefer to learn on their own via recorded sessions, while some prefer a traditional classroom session.
- Others prefer a hybrid approach via virtual classroom blended with traditional classroom sessions.
- Regardless of preference, experiences are enhanced with tools and templates as takeaways.
At Forward Momentum, we know that individuals can make or break a project. That’s why we’ve developed training solutions that account for every learning style and that can be customized as needed. We have proven methodologies to help propel your personnel forward, giving your project and strategic initiatives the momentum they need.
Training session options include:
- Selecting from Forward Momentum’s existing curriculum
- Leveraging your organization’s courseware
- Developing custom courseware specific to your needs
- Offering informal webinars and/or lunch-and-learns
- Offering live classroom and virtual classroom environments
- Facilitating workshops that allow employees to focus on targeted topics without requiring long absences from work
- Offering menu-style workshops, customized from one or more classes
- Providing classes that earn PMI’s Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Experienced Staff + Practical Experience
The Forward Momentum staff offers a minimum of 10 years industry experience, as well as five years of training experience. Additionally, we offer PMP®s (project management professionals) who have attained certification in their areas of expertise. This ensures high standards which, in turn, ensures high quality—a value we take seriously. All our facilitators have attained necessary credentials.
How do we continually help learners obtain high PMP® first-time pass rates and excel in leadership positions? We’ve discovered it’s the right blend of instructor enthusiasm and perseverance, real-world experience, peer interaction, student engagement, and resources such as tools and templates, complemented by some humor.
This powerful blend has garnered success for thousands of professionals in project management and leadership roles, including obtaining PMP® certification the first time. In fact, 97.5% of those who took the PMP® and CAPM® exam rated the Forward Momentum class “exceptional” when asked how helpful the class was in preparing for the exam. The overwhelming majority of our clients are repeat customers looking to expand their level of project management and leadership knowledge.